Normally the password is Hawc.1 (and user = user or administrator)
Doesn’t it work? Maybe the keyboard settings are different so it’s writing the wrong letters? Check In the right lower corner. You can check the password with the ‘eye’-symbol in the password box.
To add a new keyboard layout on Windows 10, use these steps:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Time & Language.
- Click on Language.
- Under the “Preferred languages” section, select the current default language.
- Click the Options button. …
- Under the “Keyboards” section, click the Add a keyboard button. …
- Select the new keyboard layout.